Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Celebrating Christmas

By Chad Stroh

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. It is almost like the whole world changes during month of December. Everyewhere you go, you see Santa Claus, candy canes and snowmen. It makes people selfless and really think about family and friends. It makes us reflect on Jesus Christ's life and his miraculous birth. Christmas makes adults feel like kids again. I always like to watch as many Christmas movies as I can before the New Year. I listen to the radio station that plays Christmas music round the clock until the New Year. For me, Christmas has always been the high point of the holiday season. The suburbs are lined with flashing lights and you can see Christmas trees in all the windows. I remember when I was little, we had a calendar where you had to move a small nut cracker from day to day as Christmas approached. I love wrapping Christmas presents and buying Christmas cards. Deep down inside all of us, we all want to be selfless and give to others. Christmas gives us the chance to do that. I hope that nothing ever kills the spirit of of Christmas. I hope that every one has a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

http://theultimateshoppingdirectory.com

No comments: