Friday, January 5, 2007

Too Much of a White Christmas

by Chad Stroh

You probably heard about the huge snowstorms that have been hitting Colorado lately. I know about them because I live in Colorado. I love spending time with my family, but I have spent two weeks straight with them and I am almost about to lose my mind. I haven't been outdoors in awhile either. Snowstorms are becoming a trend in Colorado. I went to college in Hawaii and now I am sitting and staring out at the Ice Age. Winter has always been the season that I have had to deal with. I guess it makes spring and summer that much better. I asked my mom if she would rather live in a really really hot place or a really really cold place and she said cold. I guess I see can kind of see her point, but I liked Hawaii because weather never got in the way of anything. Here I can't go see my girlfriend. I can't drive to the mall. I can't go the grocery store. I just looked out the window again. Brrrrrr. Maybe I will go build a snow fort.

No comments: